Tuesday 7th May
Today i just started colouring in some of the clothes for my character, this way it will give me a better idea of what it will look like once i am done. I am still deciding whether to keep the black lines in my picture or not to, i think it'll be better if i do. I'm deciding on the colours to use for the clothes at this moment in time. I also started trying to merge the face with the body however I'm having problems trying to do that in proportion.
Thursday 9th May
Today i finally put the head on the body in a good proportioned way, and therefor i could start going over the whole thing with the clothes i decided to use for my character, and this way i could start colouring it as well so i could have a proper idea of what the actual concept piece is going to look like of i decide to put him in these clothes. By the end of today i had finished the piece with just his Thai boxing shorts on.
Friday 10th May
Today i continued colouring his clothes, i had started remaking his robe again and this time i started colouring the robe in as well. However i am planning on drawing the robe on him in different ways as well so this way i have options on which way it would look best on him in the game.
I finished my final picture today with all the clothes on i have decided on that i want him to wear for the game, i have added his scars on, his clothes on, and all the things that make him so unique. Now all i have left to do is do the final concept art with him in a fighting pose that really shows what the character is about without even reading anything that tells you about the character.
No comments:
Post a Comment